Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Congrats Aimee & Thank You!

51NHoZofUGL._SS500_
A friend I met on Flickr, Aimee Ray, just released a new embroidery pattern book!  I just got my copy today and it looks great.  The projects are very cute and simple enough to do with the young-uns.  Retail price is only $14.95, way better than a movie and popcorn in my opinion :P  Go check it out.  You can also find it on Amazon.

_MG_9344
I'm so going to make this one.

_MG_9351
Thank you for the mention Aimee, I'm honored!  For you visual people who aren't on Flickr I highly recommend it.  I've met many wonderful friends and artists there, both locally and from far away.  It's more than just a way to share photographs; it's how we keep in touch, exchange ideas and give feedback... but we mostly enjoy making snarky remarks and being juvenile.  It's a good place to find like minded people.

2 comments:

littledear said...

Thanks Diem! ^_^ I agree, Flickr is lots of fun (and addictive.) glad to have met you there! :)
~aimee

Diem Chau said...

You're so welcome, I just started on my very own market tote bag.